Drips

It was a tad cool out this way this morning.  We recorded -5.0oC while a nearby resident scored -8.1oC just about the time we passed her house on the dog-walk!

Of course this coincided with my test of the lawn sprinkler system firing up.  As a result some of the trees became a trifle ice encrusted.
 In this image I noticed how I had caught some gravid drops ...
 .. and decided to try and capture one at the point of separation from the twig.  Unfortunately this turned out to be a sort of "Whack-a-Mole" exercise but with scores of places for the target to appear.  So I haven't got a plop-drop but I found these make a nice sequence of capturing more mirror images of our house in the drop.

 This one makes it clear what I am on about!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Satin Bowerbird gets ready for Lanigans Ball.