BBQ Stakes blows off Oakey Hill

On arrival at the Pit today I noticed that some folk were well dressed (although the ski-mask is an obfuscation added by me) ...
 ... while others are well under-dressed.

I wasn't aware of a tail wind as we headed off in the counter-clockwise direction but did notice it as a mini-horde swept by me at the foot of Oakey Mountain.
 A more substantial group - perhaps a midi-horde - swept by just before the turn back into the 'burb.
It was good to see the handicapper wasn't getting a tow ...
 ... but I suspect one entrant reckoned the pace was a bit brisk.
While I was at no risk of breaking 50 minutes my time was better than it has been in the past few weeks.  Despite the weather a pleasant bit of exercise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Satin Bowerbird gets ready for Lanigans Ball.