Progress on New Years's Resos

Just in case you're wondering, this is a report on my NY resolutions (shortened in Ocker as she is spoke - or blogged - to 'resos) from 1 January 2014.  In fact it should be reso as there was only 1: to keep my shed in better nick.

Up until about 10am on 30 December that had to be rated a 'fail'.

However it is not yet 23:59:59 on 31 December so there is still time!

After
  • schlepping a set of shelves down from the top shed; 
  • filling two large plastic bags with grot - who brings all this stuff into my shed? and 
  • deciding that a few bulky items no longer have even a potential role to play in my life
things had improved quite a bit.
Tomorrow is also a day and I might give a bit more attention to the main work bench.  Watch this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Satin Bowerbird gets ready for Lanigans Ball.