July updates

On 11 July as I came back from the letterbox (a trek of 300m each way) the sunset was brilliant.  Unfortunately in the brief period it took me to deposit the small dog indoors and grab my camera things had faded a tad but i thought  might test the camera on a dodgy light shot.  The result was pretty nifty.
This blog
  • Names of fungi and the mite added to the Brooks Hill walk.  Also the solution to the unrotatable images.
  • Quite a few more images of buds and other things have been used to illustrate the imminence of 'something good'.
  • Two more spinebill images were added to the Dux post.
Just to reward you for reading this post, here is the funniest ad I have seen on the internet.

Comments

Ian Fraser said…
Welcome back! I'm impressed by what I've seen of your new camera. And you're right - that ad is VERY funny!
Mary Chamie said…
Welcome back. The photo of the sunset is wonderful. You must have a great camera to capture that kind of evening twilight.
Flabmeister said…
Ian, Jeni Mary

Thanks for comments. Not quite back in Carwoola yet! This from Amsterdam heading for home.

Martin
Duncan said…
That ad is funny, but I still think that nothing on the internet is truly funny unless it has a cat in it. This is the funniest ad I've seen for quite a while:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iMzgl0nFj3s.

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Satin Bowerbird gets ready for Lanigans Ball.