What I did on my holidays

I have just been on a 4 week trip to North-Eastern NSW and had a lovely time with lots of birds, whales and scenery.  Also 250mm of rain in 24 hours! I have compiled a blog covering this adventure: the post titles are sometimes obscure but are usually explained somewhere along the way.  I have tried to label the pages so that folk can focus on items of interest to them.  Enjoy!

I will continue to fiddle with it a bit:
  • add to a page planned for plant photos; 
  • add a few photos that I seem to have overlooked after referring to them in the text;
  • fixing any outstanding and egregious typos.
but basically WYSIWYG.

Readers who are fans of Terry Pratchett may recognise the title of this post.  The Discworld novel "Interesting Times" is based around a book with that title covering the travels of a cowardly magician, a seeker after knowledge, and a fierce thing with little legs.  Seems quite appropriate to co-opt it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Maslins beach rules