Updates from April

This page lists the sites where I have added stuff after initial publication.  The vertebrates page and invertebrates page have been updated frequently as and when stuff is noticed.  There are some nice recent images in the vertebrates page and in particular I draw people's attention to the image of an Imperial Jezabel added to the invertebrates page!
  • Some images of our apple crop and the drying chilis (and various other things vegetative) were added to the gardening page;
  • Additional commentary added to the NSW elections page including a link to the SMH page announcing Ms Hanson FAILED - yay!!; 
  • There have been a few revisions to Tallaganda by day
  • Extra images were added to my wasp page.
  • Extra mooning occurred! 
  • Some images of willow trees added to my Pholiage page
As a total aside, I noticed that one recent visitor to this blog  appeared to be located in Dhakar, Bangladesh.  I wonder if it is is one of the Australian Cricket team (or some Bangladeshi reading this blog to try to get an understanding of why Australian cricket is the way it is).  In a similar vein, later in the month I found that I had my first visit logged from Alaska (giving me 44 States of the Union).  Could it have been Sarah the Moose-Molester?

On 22 April we went for a stroll along Lake Rd, Bungendore.  This gives great views across Lake George  to the windmills on the hills to the east.  We couldn't hear a sound!
In the image above note the water in the lake bed.  This is not likely to be around for long as there has been very little rain since early March and little is forecast for the next 4 weeks.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    A tour of the West (part 1)

    Insects from pine trees

    Maslins beach rules