What's in a name?

I have abstracted the following from The Australian ( full story at http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25633841-12377,00.html)

"SOME of the victims of the Kerang train crash in Victoria's north are suing the truck driver.
Truck driver, Christian Scholl, 50, yesterday was cleared by a Victorian Supreme Court jury over the crash that killed 11 people.
....
A lawyer for five of the victims, Don Maffia, says he is bringing a claim against the Transport Accident Commission which insures Mr Scholl. ...."

So we have a lawyer from the Maffia taking on a Christian. I was going to say 'I don't like his chances.' but I actually do like them because I think he is a greedy ambulance chaser whose probability of success should be very low.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Satin Bowerbird gets ready for Lanigans Ball.