A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

I don't know if John Wayne had a shed (or indeed if he was really the originator of the title phrase (some goose on WikiAnswer claimed it was Charlton Heston) but if he did have one, he would have used the phrase when it got to shed cleaning day. Of course with him "the man" who'd goota do would probably be some illegal immigrant who he paid 2 bits an hour to do what he gotta.

I don't have an immigrant (other than myself) on hand so paid myself zip to create the sparkling situation shown below.













Frances (actually she's another immigrant, but Kiwis charge too much) commented that she had forgottten there was a floor in there. I was certainly surprised to find the bench top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Satin Bowerbird gets ready for Lanigans Ball.