Joining the 20th Century

Before any of you say it, I am aware that the current year begins with a '2'. However many aspects of technology that the rest of you used when the date began with a '1' have only just joined my consciousness.

The particular sample I have in mind is using you telephone as a camera. I deliberately chose a new phone that had this capability but have never used it as such until 15 September. On that date I had taken the rodent for a long walk and when we got to Captains Flat Road became aware that something was moving around in a concrete drain. It turned out to be a wombat.

I had just started to invent new obscenities, due to camera insufficiency, when I realised had my phone with me. Click!


On getting home I was able to find the instruction manual for the phone and then: extract the mini SD card; put it in the mini-SD to SD adapter; put that in my camera (after various difficulties working out which way round to put things); and then get my computer to access the image. So here it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Satin Bowerbird gets ready for Lanigans Ball.